CARIRI would like to say a special THANK YOU to all the Ministries that supported, judges, sponsors, exhibitors, concessionaires, entertainers, competitors, staff members, volunteers and most importantly the general public for joining us in pioneering a food phenomenon. Your support and hunger for innovation is what constantly motivates us to continue to develop ideas and events such as this!
Who should exhibit?
Persons in the food and beverage industry who are along the food production chain- farmers and manufacturers, food processors, suppliers and vendors, Government Industries, State Enterprises, Equipment manufacturers and suppliers, food distributors and retailers.
- Exhibitors will have access to the hall from 12:00 p.m. for setup on Friday 22nd September, 2017. All construction, moving, set up should be completed by 6:oo p.m. on the 22nd September.
- Exhibitors will be asked to stay within the space allocated to them and not project out of the space due to safety concerns.
- CARIRI reserves the right to review and/or refuse questionable products/services.
- Deadline for application is Friday 8th September, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
- Parking will be provided at the general car park area.
- CARIRI will provide general security, however exhibitors will be responsible for the security of the items left in their booths.
- CARIRI does not accept any responsibility for the safety of exhibits against theft, damage, accidents, or for bodily injury or damage to property or persons caused by the operations of the exhibitor.
- No amount paid/payable by the exhibitor is refundable in the event that the exhibitor does not use the space.
- Breakdown of booths will take place after the main events on Saturday 23rd September, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Exhibitors are not allowed to break down prior to this.