CARIRI’s state-of-the-art Food and General Microbiology Laboratory specializes in food safety and water quality testing.
Our local and regional clients benefit from a broad range of services including:
- Microbiological testing of food
- Swab testing to collect any microorganism present on environmental and work surfaces, conveyors, emergency breathing apparatus, etc.
- Potable water samples for pathogenic, indicator and spoilage microorganisms
Food & Beverage
We provide the food and beverage industry with a complete range of microbiological analyses to ensure food safety, product quality and compliance with established standards.
Our customized water testing laboratory offer services specifically designed to help clients determine the quality of different types of water, including:
- bottled water
- potable water (tanks, springs and wells)
- recreational water
- industrial water
- dialysis water
Accredited and Accurate
Staffed by a team of highly trained, experienced professionals, we make use of both traditional and modern rapid technologies to provide unsurpassed service.
As an ANSI/ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited and ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory, we generate accurate, reliable and timely results, performed in accordance with strict quality control standards and accredited methodologies.
- Food and Beverage companies
- Medical Facilities
- Energy Companies
- Government Agencies
Tests Provided include:
- Total Aerobic Plate Count / Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Enumeration of Total Coliforms
- Enumeration of Faecal Coliforms
- Enumeration of E.coli
- Enumeration of Yeast and Moulds
- Detection of Presumptive Salmonella sp.
- Enumeration of Staphylococcus aureus
- Enumeration of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Enumeration of Enterococci
- Detection and Enumeration of Legionella (offered via an external laboratory)
- Efficacy / Challenge Testing for chemicals
- 3M Petrifilm Test Methods (Rapid Method)
- Further tests can also be offered via an external laboratory
- Sample Collection
For information on shipping your samples to us, please click Shipping Instructions.
- The Heatlh Risk From Footwear in the Food Plant Industry
- Gems, diseases and bacteria that live on your phones