Are you an SME in the Food and Beverage industry?
CARIRI is offering small and medium sized Food & Beverage businesses an exciting opportunity to enhance their competitiveness in both local and export markets through the application of Food Technology principles and methodologies. The benefits to be gained from participating in this programme will be as follows :
- Improved Product Quality
- Efficient & Effective Production Processes
- Product & Process Innovations
- Cost & Waste Reduction
- Increased Competitive Advantage
- Conformance to Market Regulatory Requirements
- Increased Market Access
Types of Business Activities / Products Being Considered for the Programme
- Processed Meat / Fish
- Processed Fruits & Vegetables
- Food Catering
- Bakery Products
- Jams & Jellies
- Dairy Products
- Grains & Oil Seeds
- Other Similar Food Products
- Businesses wholly owned by Trinidad & Tobago nationals and operating in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Firms should be in operation for a minimum of two (2) years.
- Firms must be producing and selling their products on a regular basis.
- Entrepreneurs must have a desire to implement best practices and enhance the competitiveness of their business.